Getz Fire Equipment Company has been a recognized leader in the fire protection industry since 1957 when Melvin Getz first opened the doors with determination and enthusiasm. During the first 43 years, Melvin expanded and diversified the company into a multi-million dollar business. In January 2000, Melvin Getz retired selling the company to his son, Rod Getz.
Rod Getz had been with Getz Fire Equipment for twenty-six years prior to becoming the CEO. He continues with the same commitment to quality and excellence that our customers have become accustomed.
Getz Fire Equipment Company sells only the highest quality products and provides excellent service. Rod Getz maintains an open mind concerning business opportunities and is continually looking for ways to diversify and grow. Getz works with residential, commercial, and industrial clients – anyone who is in need for fire protection, first aid and safety supplies, security, and/or any type of high-pressure cleaning.
Getz Fire Equipment Company is involved in the following products and services:
- Fire Extinguisher Sales and Service
- Restaurant System Sales and Service
- Fire Alarm Sales and Service
- Commercial Security Solutions
- Emergency and Exit Lighting Sales and Service
- Special Hazard System Sales and Service
- First Aid and Safety Product Sales and Service
- Cleaning Kitchen Exhaust Systems
- Fleet Pressure Washing
- Fire Training Programs
- Pressure Washing of Buildings
- Concrete Pressure Washing
- CPR and First Aid Training
- Service of Fire Sprinkler Systems