- Your exhaust fan(s) are not hinged properly or not at all, as per NFPA #96, 5-1.1. Please contact our Field Representative for installation.
- Your electrical wiring is not the correct length and/or not in weatherproof cable, as per NFPA #96 5-1.1. Contact your electrical contractor to make the proper repairs prior to your next cleaning.
- Your exhaust system is not liquid tight and it may leak grease/and or water. NFPA #96 2-1.2, 4-5.2.1. Contact a local sheet metal company for repairs prior to your next cleaning.
- Your exhaust fan needs maintenance (i.e. belt, bearings, etc.) . Please contact our Field Representative to schedule service.
- Your roof has excessive grease residue around the exhaust fan and roof damage may occur.
- Your exhaust system ductwork needs additional access panel(s) for cleaning purposes, as per NFPA #96 4-3.1, 4-3.4.1
Getz Fire Equipment Co. is a member of the International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association.